Bosque stacking conflicts .

Spells, Skills and AA discussion

Bosque stacking conflicts .

Postby Krendel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Recently been running some parses using bosque which quickly made me realize its much more effective then bullseye. Without having to do numerous parses and research, I'm lazy, was hoping someone with knowledge can fill me in what it conflicts with. On short burns under 2 mins I generally just use everything for 100k+dps. Longer fights I need to be a bit more selective with what I use due to stacking issues. I viewed the old stacking chart but with bosque and empowered blades it's semi out dated.
Krendel
Ranger

Re: Bosque stacking conflicts .

Postby Shang » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Krendel wrote:Recently been running some parses using bosque which quickly made me realize its much more effective then bullseye. Without having to do numerous parses and research, I'm lazy, was hoping someone with knowledge can fill me in what it conflicts with. On short burns under 2 mins I generally just use everything for 100k+dps. Longer fights I need to be a bit more selective with what I use due to stacking issues. I viewed the old stacking chart but with bosque and empowered blades it's semi out dated.

It stacks with everything.. you just won't get the miniscule damage bonus from outriders attack or the bonus from empowered blades.
As you correctly surmised, you were indeed permanently suspended for the following comment in the Shahrazad thread:

“Their Clerics are all lovely people with no temper, and impeccable skill at EverQuest.”
Shang
Ranger

Return to Askr's Accuracy