Weapon Setup Post Damage Bonus Change

Spells, Skills and AA discussion

Weapon Setup Post Damage Bonus Change

Postby Minisca » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:32 am

Page formatting here is a bit wacky so if you want to see the full pic click the Freelance link at the bottom of this post.
I did some parsing on weapon setups and this is what I've found on a level 105 TDS parse dummy.

You can read more about my findings at: http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=3192.0

-Mini
Minisca
Ranger

Re: Weapon Setup Post Damage Bonus Change

Postby muvien » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:18 am

Fairly simmular numbers as we've seen since we first got Bosquestalkers disc. How come you didnt test the efretti standard while you were at it?

I believe most use CoTF piercers and maybe the Efretti standard for Empowered Blades/Copsestalker and TDS weapons for regular use. How we aug them might be abit different though.

I find myself keep testing and swapping back and forth between HP/Hdex and DPS augs in my TDS slashers, maybe one day I'll finally deside.
My lifetap weapons Ive put 2 other lifetap procs in from Combine Dredge and Endless Caverns and use them for tanking, often combined with IF, First spire and Scouts Mastery of *. My burn weapons are Officersblade from DH2 and Efretti standard, both auged with proc augs.

I use Gilded hammers of Ro's light from Argin Hiz in my bowbandolier.
muvien
Ranger

Postby Minisca » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:09 am

muvien wrote:Fairly simmular numbers as we've seen since we first got Bosquestalkers disc. How come you didnt test the efretti standard while you were at it?

I don't own an Efreeti standard. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't use it on any current events besides Vitio.
Minisca
Ranger

Postby Shang » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:37 am

I'm not a fan of parsing with empowered blades / copse and then comparing it to the same parse without those modifiers. Particularly with durations under an hour.

Just sum up all of your melee hits and multiply it by the damage bonus, then add to your total damage.

Should be a much more accurate comparison than parsing both.
As you correctly surmised, you were indeed permanently suspended for the following comment in the Shahrazad thread:

“Their Clerics are all lovely people with no temper, and impeccable skill at EverQuest.”
Shang
Ranger

Return to Askr's Accuracy