Non-summoning HS mobs

Want to know where to hunt or get that drop, here's the place.

Non-summoning HS mobs

Postby Ancient » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 am

Curious what zones/camps might be available to use the new headshot levels in after the nerf goes live. I can't think of many high level (L95-99) humanoid mobs which don't summon. I know some of the Alarans in Shards Landing don't work with archery at all. Any ideas?
Ancient
Ranger

Re: Non-summoning HS mobs

Postby Astroshak » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

With the proc rate being (supposedly, I've not gone to Test to check it out) being hit that bad ... I would not look at it as a way to solo Humanoid mobs.

Instead, I'd just look at it as some bonus damage that pops up every couple casts of the arrow spells while meleeing a humanoid mob your group's tank is tanking, or that you are tanking.
Astroshak
Huntmaster

Postby Underbrush » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Yep, Headshot will be a very minor thing post patch.
Underbrush
Huntsmaster, Knight of Tunare
Member of Clan Ta'Veren of Rathe-Prexus-Thule

Underbrush
Forest Stalker

Postby TellidanThefalconeer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 am

Last night at level 94 I was HSing Farmers in Valley (for about 70% of health) and some of the trash mobs in Sarith, City of Tides. Havent tried any others. At Level 99 the Ry-Gorr Orcs should be delicious!
TellidanThefalconeer
Ranger

Postby Wayylon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 pm

HS is still a good way to level, you may not one shot them, but combined with killing blow it is effective solo exp.
To make it worthwhile target mobs one level below you for the best Xp.

I'd also like to see a list of non summoning humanoid mobs up to level 99, it would be useful. Right now I'm at level 89 and looking for some new spots.
Wayylon
Ranger

Postby Nemular » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:25 am

I'm lvl 90 and having a bit of a tough time finding lvl 88-89 humanoids to HS, that don't summon. I've been killing in the Cooling Chamber, the mobs are lvl 86, but the exp very slow going. Erudin Burning may be doable but it is very tight spaces and seems to always be camped.

Molo doesn't seem very viable either as I get shredded and my crappy merc can't keep up. May have to put this ranger on the shelf.
Nemular
Ranger

Postby Rizar » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:04 am

Anyone know a spot for level 100 to headshot non summon mobs? Or at worse, molo humanoids with price from arrow spells?

Thanks

Rizar
Rizar
91rst Level Ranger
85th Level monk 'retired'
Rizar
Ranger

Return to The hunt / Newbie zone