Rogues and their self succor AA.

Rants and Raves

Rogues and their self succor AA.

Postby RaptourMT » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:30 pm

Ok, I'm not even sure it's an AA, but was witha rogue that cast a <stealthy *soandso*> and succor to the zone line. Really, what the hell were the devs thinking? How long have we been asking for some sort of self succor or self only port from the devs only to get turned down again and again? But it's ok for a melee class to get. And don't even get me started on monk tanking abilites.....

Raptour Mistriven
73 Ranger MT(that eroisomething server)
RaptourMT
Ranger

Postby Fufinski » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:06 pm

I think it is Stealthy Getaway you are talking about and they got it with DoD. Has a fairly long reuse I believe like Escape but maybe longer.
Upstart Ranger

Dark Templars

80 Ranger of Xegony

My Stuff
Fufinski
Outrider

Postby Lorendahl » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:08 am

They have their Escape, but now something that Escapes and Succors? I totally missed that. I also totally miss the rationale behind such an ability.
Lorendahl
Ranger

Postby Ghanur » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:09 am

Lorendahl wrote:They have their Escape, but now something that Escapes and Succors? I totally missed that. I also totally miss the rationale behind such an ability.

What's the problem?
The devs always stated, that Hybrids would never get a gate (spell), a rogue is no hybrid, so "it's working as intended!" :twisted:
Ghanur
Ranger

Postby Asolandri » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:26 am

Well I have posted on this several times. Not about Rogues (I have no desire to start nerf other class campaigns) but about Rangers not having at least egress. I really want egress (and evac as well). Not asking for ports. But I really believe egress and evac fall in line with what a Ranger should be able to do (escape to a safe place in the current zone) and is a direct hand me down from Druids anyway.
Asolandri
Ranger

Postby Lorendahl » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:24 pm

Ghanur wrote:
Lorendahl wrote:They have their Escape, but now something that Escapes and Succors? I totally missed that. I also totally miss the rationale behind such an ability.

What's the problem?
The devs always stated, that Hybrids would never get a gate (spell), a rogue is no hybrid, so "it's working as intended!" :twisted:

Dangit, when you're right... You're right! I feel like such a Ranter, and not a Ranger. Isn't there somewhere in the definitions that "Rangers should take it like a hooker" ?
Lorendahl
Ranger

Return to Flaming Arrows