SOF Lazzy Ranger

Rants and Raves

SOF Lazzy Ranger

Postby Dellanx Carabas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:40 am

I deserve what I get. I have let others put together my groups. On 11/13/2007 I let the people in group decide who was invited. The end result ofcourse the Ranger (me) gets to tank Bloodmoon Catsle Instant. I forget the named of instant but most mobs were red and you get 0.5% xp per two kills in there 76 to 70. Pritty good.

Then on 11/14/2007, I was to bussy killing named to get some new herro items I could sell, and I let a guildy put together the group. The chanter (guildy) and mage (guildy), as well ass the rogue and cleric were good. However, the pally tank was a nightmare from hell. Fisrt he went LD in FC, after I and rogue tanked and cc'd 5 to 6 mobs, the cleric died and 1 or to kills later we wiped. Everyone goes LD sooner or later, it is an inavitable truth like death and taxes. Later we went to Soltaris Mission #3, and the Pally did not arrive for 30 min. I started tanking without him. Then he finnaly arrived and I gave him a choice to tank or dps. He chose to Tank. He Tanked the 1st MOB and died faster then a 8th lvl ranger getting hit by an SG in South Desert of Ro. The cleric wanted to rez him and wait for Tank to recover. I am not the most patient of rangers however.

I said "rez him and otm fast". I moved and the dps and chanter moved with me. If I can solo a blue named and a yellow add by myself I can handle a YELLOW in this zone slowed untill cleric moves up. Cleric did move up and we continued the mission. The pally got rezzed and just set there. I thought to myself a 2.0 these days dont mean a damn apperently now. Finally I told the Chanter if this guy (pally) dont dps drop him. I pst'd the Pally - DPS or you are gone. He said - I was tryin to get mana for stun. I said DPS or you are gone.

He said "I am DPS" in group.

It is my fault, I did not put the group together. I have only myself to blame. :roll:

My only deffence is that I was to bussy soloing named in SoF. Out of Four Named killed, had two Herro drops which sold fast for 100k and 115k pp. :D
Dellanx Sherdagengen (Carabas)
Ranger 80
Dellanx Carabas
Ranger

Postby Otzberger » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:15 am

:roll: @ this thread.
Out of retirement
Chaoha Lakota
85 Ranger
Otzberger
Pathfinder

Postby Dellanx Carabas » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:30 am

Otzberger wrote::roll: @ this thread.

I gues I am being round about. All I meant was that I feel that there may be a shortage of viable tanks out there. If I could not tank myself, I would be yelling "DPS LFG"! My friend is a Tank, she hates it when I make her dps, but I bet she could out DPS that Pally. :D
Ranger 80
Dellanx Carabas
Ranger

Postby Arrica » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 am

Life on the Tribunal, in a nutshell. :D
Arrica
Ranger

Postby Surefire » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 am

Yeah, lot of people roll tanks with no understanding of tanking. Case in point, yesterday had a war that thought he could hold aggro with a Katta sword and a shield off me and a rogue. I finally had to resort to bowing the first 40% and then attacking and spamming JK.
Surefire
Ranger

Postby Dellanx Carabas » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:16 am

Damn, I should have bid on that agro weapon. J/K :D
Ranger 80
Dellanx Carabas
Ranger

Return to Flaming Arrows