SOE Customer Service

Rants and Raves

SOE Customer Service

Postby Eoghan » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:40 pm

I am infuriated. this game has the worst customer service, there once was a time when you could speak to a GM in game within at least an hour of submitting an in game petition.

Now after filling out the lame customer service form and waiting for the lame email reply they might fix your problem but usually they just compound it.

Thanks SOE for your puke customer service which just wasted another evening of my life. I went up to Plane of sky Isle 3 or whatever it is for a stone for Ranger epic 1.0 to MQ for a guildie. I get up there and all the mobs are stacked up at their spawn point. Not having a death wish I petition to have them reset so they path normally and I can pull one. 10 minutes later, they all depop and Keeper of souls (deathtouch mob) spawns. That does me alot of good.

Thanks for wasting my evening. It would have been much easier to waste the time of a 40 person raid doing that. Does the SOE customer support even know anything about the game? Do they even care about the bugs in the game and customer service? No wonder the player base is shrinking.
Cazic Thule
Rangering since 1980
Eoghan
Ranger

Postby Clix » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:44 pm

If you are on Fennin Ro I have one in the bank you can have. Let me know.
Clix
Ranger

Postby Tnexus » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:28 am

You had a 40 person raid and not a single bard, monk, necro, or SK to split?
Tnexus Fyrewolf
Prexus Server
Tnexus
That's Mr. Community Leader to you!

Postby Kuldazzar » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:18 am

Tnexus wrote:You had a 40 person raid and not a single bard, monk, necro, or SK to split?

I don't think he said he had a 40 person raid with him.

I've got one i can MQ if you happen to be on AB though.
----------------
[ANONYMOUS] Kuldazzar ~ الدعوة الجديدة
Kuldazzar
Pathfinder

Postby Barnard » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:18 am

OMGZ you wasted a whole evening! I'm so sorry! Seriously like go outside or something.

I feel more sorry for those people who couldn't do their epic because of the recent server crashes. They depopped the zone for you. They reset it as you requested. Keeper of Souls was there to which if I recall is what happens on a full respawn.
The Tribunal - retired (This time I mean it!)
Barnard
Pathfinder

Postby Eoghan » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:56 am

No I was there solo and I dont have that Feign death AA yet. The point I was trying to make was that several years ago it would have taken 30 or 40 people several hours to reach that point at which they would have been screwed with all the mobs stacked up like that.

And asking to have the mobs path normally rather than sit stacked on one point is NOT a request to repop the entire zone. None of the other islands were repopped, just the one island I needed was stripped of all mobs. I didnt feel like waiting around another 2 hours for them all to respawn.

What should have taken 15 minutes to help a young Ranger ended up wasting 2 hours of my time with nothing accomplished. I managed to pop in today and get what I needed but in the meanwhile it would be nice if SOE stepped up their CS to at least the horrible unacceptable standards set by companies like AOL, Comcast, AT&T and the federal government.
Cazic Thule
Rangering since 1980
Eoghan
Ranger

Postby Weilan » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:05 am

Wasted 2 hours on the PoSky drop, eh? I remember when it took longer than that just to get up to that island. With 40+. Wait until you get to Hate for the SEoC. /smirk

Patience grasshoppah...
Weilan
Ranger

Postby Auldian » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:12 am

It usually takes 1-2 hours for a gm to respond to my petitions. They do well.
Broogan Dreadbow of Firiona Vie
Grupp Triarii of The Combine
Auldian
Ranger

Postby Sevaren » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:37 pm

I think the last 2 times I've had to petition, they have both been answered within about 15 mins. Maybe I was just lucky, dunno. No complaints from me :D !!!!!!
Sevaren
Ranger

Postby Tnexus » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:55 am

Split mobs from Peggy Isle have never pathed. They corpse camp. I suspect this is what you've encountered. I'd suspect that's what you encountered. As for Keeper of Souls, he spawns after 80 minutes of the first mob dying. I bet someone was up there just before you were to get a drop.
Tnexus Fyrewolf
Prexus Server
Tnexus
That's Mr. Community Leader to you!

Postby Sokko » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:12 am

Been playing since release of Kunark. Ive had to petition twice in almost 8 years. Last time was around the release of Luclin...
Sokko
Outrider Bartender

Postby Sarkaukar » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:26 am

Sokko wrote:Been playing since release of Kunark. Ive had to petition twice in almost 8 years. Last time was around the release of Luclin...

:) Can't petition with a broken (smashed) keyboard!!!
Sarkaukar
Pathfinder

Postby Utdaan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Just found out yesterday that SOE cleaned house of many of their more experienced employees. The GM for Al'Kabor with the most seniority of all the GM's was laid off along with many others that made "too much money". :evil:

F corporations that penny pinch by getting rid of their most experienced and productive people just because they've earned their higher pay rate.
Temerity Al'Kabor, the Macintosh server
Utdaan
Pathfinder

Postby Leiker » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:14 am

Mobs stacked like that is simply a time saver for you - Trueshot + AoA :)

That being said, yeah CS is nothing to cheer for... then again, it hasn't really been since Velios days ;)
Leiker
Ranger

Postby Adita » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 am

CS has been :evil: since Sony took over from Verant.
Adita
Ranger

Next

Return to Flaming Arrows