Agnarr's tower - clicking the phallic thingy

General Quest, Key Quest, and Guide Forum Area

Agnarr's tower - clicking the phallic thingy

Postby Whitman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:15 am

Hey;

Fabled Agnarr (*drool* bow *pant, pant*) was up, so we improvised a raid, made sure one in each group had a Symbol of Torden and clicked in. Laid waste to everything, arrived in Agnarr's hall and wiped. So we rez up and run back in except... one new invite couldn't click in, although another one could (same group) and one entire group that had been inside at the first attempt couldn't get in either. With only two groups inside, and one group played by a 6-boxer at that, we gave up after a couple more accidental wipes while we waited for people to make their way back in:evil:

I can't for the life of me find a forum that explains exactly how the key to Agnarr's tower works, and this is the first time I led a raid there, not to mention the first time I've been up there since... 2005?... but I hope that there will be other opportunities to get this bow so: Does anyone know where I can find reliable info on how they key works and what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance
Retired. Goodbye, and thanks for all the tips.
Whitman
Warder

Postby Ladwenae » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 am

I might be mistaking, but if I remember correctly the full raid have to be there when the key holder clicks up to make sure all are ported up.
Ladwenae - rangering again!
Ladwenae
Site Admin

Postby Tnexus » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:49 am

I think it works like a door. When someone with a key clicks it, it unlocks it for everyone for a time.
Tnexus Fyrewolf
Prexus Server
Tnexus
That's Mr. Community Leader to you!

Postby Utdaan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 am

Tnexus wrote:I think it works like a door. When someone with a key clicks it, it unlocks it for everyone for a time.

This is how it works for us on Al'Kabor. Any latecomers to the raid need to have their own Agnarr key to click teh penix.

We took down regular Agnarr last night with 30 (including alts that were just there for flags) and 5 total healers. One more kill of RZtW and we'll have another 15-20 people flagged for some of the EP's on Al'Kabor!
Temerity Al'Kabor, the Macintosh server
Utdaan
Pathfinder

Postby Whitman » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 am

Thank you very much for your replies!
Retired. Goodbye, and thanks for all the tips.
Whitman
Warder

Return to Tolan's Journal